Supporting Fire Operations
Other Ways to SupportIn a time of crisis people naturally want to reach out and help. We appreciate those efforts and have a few other suggestions for you to consider.
- Thank you notes and banners.
- Donations to Wildland Firefighter Foundation.
- Join or support your local fire department or emergency organizations- they appreciate your generosity since they are often the first responders.
- Donate to local charitable organizations like the Red Cross.
- Donate to local food banks, which sometimes get forgotten when fires impact a community.
- Create and maintain a defensible space around your home! Give emergency responders and yourself a fighting chance to save your property. For tips, visit the Firewise USA site.
Note: Fire camps cannot accept food items due to health and federal contract regulations. We feed our assigned fire crews three meals a day plus snacks.